Your result for Which Woman of the X-Men is Right For You? Test...
Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat!
You like Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat! And as Deadpool put it she's totally getting ripe! Kitty is the quintessential american girl next door and a great girl for any guy.
Things I will do better if given the opportunity again:
Next time I need more heralds, I ended up making the field so large that I could not be heard. We used the echo s0lution to fix it where in I would announce from the middle and the two ends would repeat and that seemed to help a bit.
Need to do something different with the archers, the seeding of the list idea was MUCH cooler when I had greater than 16 teams. It’s was good with 16, but people didn’t “get it” it needed better communication. When I had 17 teams the top 7 were kept from harm’s way by the challenge in. and then they got to pick whom they want to fight. With just 16 they only got to pick who they wanted to fight.
The Knights fighting something other than sword and shield was WAY COOL, but being decided day of hurt the running of the tourney as it took them longer to get to the field because many came prepared to fight sword and board.
If we do melee again we need to talk about engagement. Engagement on the melee field was not what it should have been
I had the fence posts to make the field about 20-25 feet longer which would have allowed for 2 more Tents on the field.
Having single points of contact to the Ladies of the Rose was a failure point, the tourney is for them we need them more aware, and involved with what is happening.
I had some class “A” marshals on the field and we still missed some calls not sure how to address that yet.
Things I think we did well:
The echo solution, that was an on the fly fix that seemed to work well.
The “team-spirit” of the tourney went well, where in was not all on one guy to win it was a team effort. Well except for the finals with Trague, my squire brother kicked ass!
Field lay out went well, and smooth as usual.
Merchants were in a good space, close enough to make them happy.
The running of the tourney itself was good, not perfect a couple of bad announcements in the pairings, but good.
Tourney tree was a neat addition
The fights happening as simultaneous as possible went well, I expected more issues.
Your result for The Dog Reincarnation Test...
German Shepherds are lovers. People that are always looking out for others will likely be reincarnated as a German Shepherd.
German Shepherds have been one of the first choices for police and military dogs. It is one of the most dependable breeds of dogs as well. It has been one of the most popular breeds of dog for generations, according to the AKC. It is a loving family companion, highly intelligent, and very strong. This dog can be quite fearless and very protective of it's family. It is a large dog with short to medium length fur. This dog has a very majestic stance and loves to cuddle. They are quite the talkers and will sing or howl along with you. They are very inquistive and attentive dogs that never seem to forget. They are loyal, fearless, and totally devoted to their friends and loved ones.
A Look Back The German Shepherd Dog originated in 1899 at Karlsruhe, Germany due to the efforts of Captain Max von Stephanitz and others. Derived from the old breeds of herding and farm dogs, the first German Shepherd Dog exhibited in America was in 1907. The fame associated with Rin-Tin-Tin and Strongheart, two members of the breed whose movies played on variations of the boy and his dog theme, shot the popularity of the breed sky-high.
( Let’s put this puppy to rest shall we. Here it is full color glossy goodness with circles and arrows and paragraphs above each one explaining what each one is to be used as evidence for usCollapse )
- Current Music:Turn The Page - Bob Seger
A friend of mine, that most of you don’t read, posted this link and I wanted to share.
Poll #1286117 middle what now
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 38
Where would the household income of this family exit the lower class and enter the middle class
|Eveything under $250K a year.|
|$20,000 and up|
|$40,000 and up|
|$50,000 and up|
|$60,000 and up|
|$70,000 and up|
|$80,000 and up|
|$100,000 and up|
|$125,000 and up|
|$150,000 and up|
Where would the household income of this family exit the middle class and enter upper class
|$60,000 and up|
|$80,000 and up|
|$100,000 and up|
|$120,000 and up|
|$140,000 and up|
|$160,000 and up|
|$180,000 and up|
|$200,000 and up|
|$300,000 and up|
|$400,000 and up|
- Current Music:Bang The Drum All Day - Todd Rundgren
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Only when REALLY mad. MMMM cloves
3. Do you own a gun? Not anymore, but I will again
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Red!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? NOM NOM NOM NOM
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Red Bull
9.Can you do push ups? yup
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Ring
11. Your favorite hobby? Wood Working
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yup, love the adderall
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My weight, 50 more to loose
14.Middle name? Beavis.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I wonder if they will buy my middle name is Beavis?
James taylor should never follow prince on the MP3 player
16. Current hate right now? Apathy
17. Favorite place to be? With friends
18. How did you bring in the new year? With friends
19. Where would you like to go? Syria, Ireland, Wales, England & France
20. Name three people who will complete this. No clue
21.Do you own slippers? no
22. What shirt are you wearing? Blue Oxford.
23. Do you like sleeping on satin? meh
24. Can you whistle? sure
25. Would you be a pirate? Not without my hair
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? karma chameleon
27. Favorite girl's name? Miranda Anne
28. Favorite boy's name? Jackson
29. What's in your pocket right now? My Cell Phone
30. Last thing that made you laugh? Listening to karma chameleon
32. Worst injury you've ever had? I destroyed my left eye.
33. Do you love where you live? I like where I live, I don’t love it.
34. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
35. Who is your loudest friend? Me, after me Drea
36. How many dogs do you have? 2, and no more than two Princess.
37. Does someone have a crush on you? I am sure there is, how’s that for vanity.
38. What is your favorite book? Hands down, Pillars of the Earth followed closely by Death of a Salesman ( I am totally serrious)
39. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter Cups
40. Favorite Sports Team? Sadly, the Cubs !*%$)_#^$ choke artists
41. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Parting Glass.